Sunday, January 3, 2010

Been awhile!

It's been awhile since my last post......Sorry to whoever is reading this! I went to Florida for a few days. It was really nice. They have a Bealls Outlet there, everything was so cheap! I bought a new purse, 3 tops, and some jewelry. We went to the beach there too. It was too cold to swim but we walked on the sand. It was beautiful; the water was turquoise and the currents were calm.

Tomorrow I am starting the master cleanse, also known as the lemonade diet. I did it once before for four days and it was ok. I lost an inch in my waist. Trying for ten days this time and my hubby is gonna do it with me. We will see how it goes! We also bought a treadmill. I gotta get the winter weight off me! I have so many clothes that I can't fit anymore; and it all my cute clothes too! ERRRR I want to try the 3 day diet too. I have a friend that it works for. I will have to see.

Lately I have been using my Missha M Perfect BB Cream in #21 and I love it!! I was using my foundation brush sto apply it, but I found that using my fingers actually works better. It blends with my skin very well and gives me a pretty glow. Next I want to try the Skin Food Mushroom BB Cream. I am also interested in the new Revlon Photo Ready Foundation. I have seen reviews on it on youtube but have yet to found it in my local stores.

I am so ready for spring! I don't like cold weather.......My skin gets so dry. I go through alot of lotion every winter.

I am planning to update my blog more often. Thank you for taking the time to read this and thank you Eki for following my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment